1. Sponsor: The “WIN A VACATION 6 Week Challenge” is sponsored by Jones Elite Athletes, 3209 Premier Drive Suite 109 Plano TX 75075. All federal, state, provincial and local laws apply. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
IT IS RECOMMENDED, AS WITH ANY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM, THAT YOU CONSULT A PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING.
2. How to Enter: To enter complete the entry form on www.JonesEliteAthletesTX.com/WINAVACATION. A JEA employee will contact you regarding initial visit to have your “Before” photos and measurements taken and schedule your private sessions. Deadline to join April 1, 2017.
At the end of the 6 Week Challenge, return to Jones Elite Athletes to have “After” photos and measurements taken. If you are selected as a winner, you must submit an essay that is no less than 100 words and no more than a page describing your transformation story which should include why/how you were motivated/inspired to join the challenge. Entries become the property of Sponsor, and will not be acknowledged and will not be returned.
3. Promotion Period: The Contest runs for six (6) weeks between April 1, 2017 to May 13, 2017.
4. Eligibility: You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) and 18 years or older at time of entry to be eligible to enter. Employees of Jones Elite Athletes and any advertising agencies, or promotional suppliers or persons involved in any part of the administration and execution of the Contest and immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of any such employees are not eligible to enter. Previous winners of the JEA Gym Challenge are not eligible to win for a minimum of 2 years.
5. POINT SYSTEM: See
First Place Winner:
3 night 3 day All Inclusive Vacation to Cancun, Mexico
Prize applies to room nights, all inclusive fees (including applicable taxes) as well as airfare for two.
1 Month of Private Personal Training (12 sessions) ARV: $600
Second Place Winner:
Private Personal Training (6 sessions) ARV: $300
Third Place Winner:
FitBit Band ARV: US$149. (FitBit is neither a sponsor of this promotion nor has any responsibility regarding the conduct or administration of this promotion.)
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the FitBit Band with a prize of equal or greater value in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the vacation destination (with winner approval) of equal or greater value in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the winners. Sponsor will file an IRS Form 1099 in the name of any U.S. winners for the value of the prize awarded.
7. Winner Notification: All winners of the Contest will be determined on or about May 15, 2017 and will be notified by phone or email and will be required to complete and execute an affidavit of eligibility and release including Social Security/Social Insurance number (“Affidavit”) in order to receive his or her prize. If any Contest winner fails to return the properly signed affidavit and releases or other prize documentation within 7 days, chooses to decline a prize for any reason, or fails to comply with any other requirements, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the runner-up. Noncompliance with these Official Rules, return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or inability of Sponsor to contact a winner will result in disqualification and the runner-up will be notified.
8. Essay License: By participating each contestant represents and warrants that his/her Essay is original, truthful and does not infringe any third party rights and grants Sponsor a perpetual, fully-paid, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to reproduce, prepare derivate works of, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, digitize, otherwise use, and permit others to use and exhibit throughout the world his/her Entry in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the internet, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Sponsor and Sponsor’s goods or all without further consent from or payment to you or any other third parties.
9. Conditions and Release of Liability. In case of dispute as to the winner(s) of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify all Entries submitted from the Gym or the disputed winner(s) of the Contest, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or Entry for false or deceptive acts. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, lost or postage due mail, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Contest if it cannot be completed as planned due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, typographical or production errors in these Official Rules or other advertising for the Contest, or other conditions beyond Sponsor’s control. In such case, Sponsor may, at its discretion, select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received unaffected by the problem. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or who does not comply with these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THE PERPETRATOR TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Contest or these Official Rules (“Claim”) will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, United States of America, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules and must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ENTRANTS WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR AS MEMBERS OF ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS PERTAINING TO ANY CLAIM. OR IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S/LEGAL FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE WAIVERS MAY NOT APPY TO YOU.
12. Additional Terms. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Contest should (in its sole discretion) fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsor may, at its discretion, select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received unaffected by the problem. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Contest should less then 15 participants join. In this case, participants will refer to refund policy if they no longer want to receive services. Participants will not be refunded for services rendered if Contest is to be cancelled due to not having enough contestants. JEA will notify participants by April 1, 2017 if Contest is to be cancelled with option to withdraw entry.
THE 6 WEEK CHALLENGE
$100/week for 6 weeks
Participants will receive:
-2 one-on-one 60min sessions with certified personal trainer
-Access to unlimited circuit training group sessions
(Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7-8pm and Saturday 9-10am)
-Weekly nutrition check-in, body fat %, & weigh-in.
Each week there will be a fitness challenge. For each challenge completed participants will accumulate points. See Point System Page for detailed information. The person with the most points are the end of the 6 week challenge will be our winner.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
Must be 18 years or older. Limited to 25 people. First come first serve. Must commit for 6 weeks to be eligible for prizes.
First Place Winner:
3-night 3-day All Inclusive Vacation to Cancun, Mexico
Prize applies to room nights, all inclusive fees (including applicable taxes) as well as airfare for two OR $1000 CASH
1 Month of Private Personal Training (12 sessions)
Second Place Winner:
Private Personal Training (6 sessions)
(FitBit is neither a sponsor of this promotion nor has any responsibility regarding the conduct or administration of this promotion.)
Third Place Winner:
JONES ELITE ATHLETES T-Shirt
1 month of circuit training (12 Sessions)
LIMITED TO 25 SPOTS TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE